- Accounting system: There is an entirely new server running, which interfaces with MySQL and implements the account and entity storage system. To go with this, we implemented some new client frontend; a Login screen and commander selection. If no commander is selected, a new one will be created. Anonymous logins are allowed but entities are unsaved.
- I'd like to point out that this was a lot of work, and is therefore deserving of 2 bullet points.
- New types of states. Conditionals (While) and some new kinds of proc conditions, such as proximity.
- New actions. Mostly pulls and jumps.
- Commander training: Commanders can now train their units in new classes. Some classes are 'auto trained' so any new primary automatically learns these. So, now, the Swordsman/Shieldman commander's units will now be able to be either, and simply start as one or the other. This means that combo classes are now available.
- No more sticking and sadistic Ogres. Well, sorta.
Gonna talk about building up Commanders next.
Seriously. The account thing is huge.