- Class trees with highlighted ranks and XP; allows changing classes. Only 'available' class trees are shown (usually 1 of the 6 possible).
- Skill trees with highlighted learned skills, ability to learn skills.
- Rewritten entity storage; saving and loading really works now, really. Skills, classes, SP/XP, and formations are saved without fail.
- Cut network traffic down to 10% or so.
- More data parsing stuff to enable different game effects/actions/states
- Formations are viewable on the client.
- Local Network server discovery.
- Some particle effects.
- Other stuff too rote to remember.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Relatively newly implemented: