- I'm testing out live streaming at www.livecoding.tv/ventare. It's strangely entertaining, though I admit it isn't terribly good for actually getting work done. On the plus side the few guys that chatted with me last night did help me solve a few bugs that were as of yet undiscovered. I don't know how often I'll do this, but I may find some time tonight if not afterwards.
- I've built a couple new visual effect types, based on the materials system and mesh duplication and offsets. Am using it for some slightly more subtle weapon glows.
- Caravan, the second tutorial scenario, is in progress; the story bit and tutorial bits are written (but need polish), and the actual scenario part has begun, but only just.
- I'm working on authenticated identification of installs, so existing installations will break at some point. I'll be able to supply custom links so that I can deprecate links and authentication codes later.
- I built some meshes in Blender! Specifically I built a skin for the main human mesh, the elemental default mesh, and specific multimaterial meshes for flame and stone elementals. Eirikr's weapons are getting UV coordinates as well, when I find time.
- I did a pass over sound effects a few weeks ago; they are better but not thoroughly better.
- I implemented a means for the server to instruct the client to do a spline-based camera flyby, useful for tutorial and cinematic sections.