Monday, November 22, 2010

Skirmish Update

  • Completed Object-effects; we have terrible looking swinging sticks and projectile cylinders for arrows now. I did quite a bit more to the visual effects system than just that though. Should be able to make some neat effects in the future with it.
  • We now have detailed logs in the simulator for seeing what happens, exactly. It needs some love but the first edition is useful for seeing the order of things.
  • The client will now grey out unavailable actions, and I added a column in the action specification for a highlight condition. So, if some action gets a bonus when the target is stunned, we can set up a 'tar: hasstate(Stunned)' highlight condition and make it glow at the right time.
It occurs to me I've never uploaded any imagery to the blog to show what we've got. I think I'll take some snapshots sometime and demonstrate.

For now, here's a link to the simulation output sheet. Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment